We ARE TOGETHER AGAIN !
We are currently in Phase 2 of re-opening as per the state’s guidance. This means we can have a greater amount of people in the Auditorium for each service time while still distancing ourselves by 6 feet (3 chairs between families). We have childcare/Kids Church options (see the FirstKids news section for more info), Small Group meetings, Carts/Valet Parking, and creative student gatherings. We are so excited to continue meeting together in greater capacities. We are continually updating our website and facebook as things change in dealing with the current situation.
ON-CAMPUS SERVICE TIMES:
8:15 AM: Traditional Service
9:30 AM: Contemporary Service
11:00 AM: Contemporary Service
ONLINE SERVICE OPTIONS:
8:15, 9:30 & 11:00 AM
A few things you should know about events on our campus for Phase 2:
- We will greet each other with a smile and a wave.
- We will still maintain 6 ft between families (3 chairs)
- We will have Small Groups at times arranged by each class.
- Childcare/Modified Kids Church will be available. (See the Graphic below for more details on this.)
- Offering boxes will be located around the building, but we will not pass the plates around. Remember, you can also give online at firstdenham.com/give.
- We will move toward using our golf carts for travel from your car if you'd like to take advantage of this ministry.
- We will be sanitizing surfaces between each service.
- Our main entrance doors will be propped open, as well as the Auditorium doors. You can pick up a bulletin on the table in the Commons as you enter.
- We will not have snacks or coffee available in Phase 2.
- We will have an awesome time of Spirit-filled worship as we gather together again!
During this time, we are asking you to help stop the spread of the virus in the following ways:
- Stay at home if you have been or feel ill or have a compromised immune system. (https://www.cdc.gov/
coronavirus/2019-ncov/ symptoms-testing/symptoms.html )
- Practice social distancing- stand 6 feet from one another. Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. Utilize the hand-sanitation stations located around the building.
- This is a time to smile at one another. Please do not hug or shake hands.
- Cover your sneeze or cough with a tissue or your arm. Get in the habit of NOT touching your face so often.
- If you or someone you know tests positive for COVID-19, please let us know so we can find a way to help, pray for everyone involved, and take any necessary precautions here at First Denham.
Click the links below to join For Services Sundays at 9:30 & 11 aM:
You can stay connected by liking our First Denham Facebook page HERE.
We have a FirstKids Facebook Page and
a FirstKids Youtube Channel for you to Check Out
We are sharing fun videos and event updates on these pages each week.
8:15am- Childcare for All Ages
9:30am- Childcare (5 Yrs & Younger)/Kids Church (K-3rd Grade)
11:00am- Childcare (5 Yrs & Younger)/Kids Church (K-3rd Grade)
Childcare will be in the FirstKids Wing.
Kids Church will be in the Gym/FLC
We are going to camp July 16-19 at Timber Creek in MS. $225/child, $50/adult. Register at connectmetoday.org by THIS SUNDAY,June 14.
Calling all kids 4yrs-5th Grade, we will meet 3 Sunday nights in August. (Aug. 9,16, & 23) from 5-7pm for VBS this year. Register at connectmetoday.org.
We also have a MOTION Students facebook Page
and youTube Channel
MOTION students will have a gathering at the Pavilion (or in the Gym) on Wednesdays from 6-8pm. :)