Dear First Denham Family,
We are now in Phase 2! Phase 2 will include Sunday morning childcare, modified Kids Small Groups and Kids Church, Small Group meetings on campus, Cart/Valet Ministries, and creative student gatherings. We are so excited to gather together again!
8:15 am: Traditional Service
9:30 am: Contemporary Service
11:00 am: Contemporary Service
Online Service Options
8:15, 9:30 am & 11:00 am
A few things you should know about events on our campus for Phase 2:
- We will greet each other with a smile and a wave.
- We will still maintain 6 ft between families (3 chairs)
- We will have Small Groups on campus at times arranged by each class.
- Childcare/Modified Kids Church will be available. (See the Graphic below for more details on this.)
- Offering boxes will be located around the building, but we will not pass the plates around. Remember, you can also give online at firstdenham.com/give.
- Golf Cart Ministry is back.
- We will be sanitizing surfaces between each service.
- You can pick up a bulletin on the table in the Commons as you enter.
- We will have an awesome time of Spirit-filled worship as we gather together again!
During this time, we are asking you to help stop the spread of the virus in the following ways:
- Stay at home if you have been or feel ill or have a compromised immune system.
- Practice social distancing - stand 6 feet from one another. Utilize the hand-sanitation stations located around the building.
- This is a time to smile at one another.
- Cover your sneeze or cough with a tissue or your arm.
- If you or someone you know tests positive for COVID-19, please let us know so we can find a way to help, pray for everyone involved, and take any necessary precautions here at First Denham.
While we cannot control the virus, the spread, or the impact it has in our church, we’re doing everything we can to make this campus as safe and clean as possible. We appreciate your cooperation and commitment to help us do just that. We must also remember that God has not called us to live in fear but in faith. As the apostle, Paul wrote in 2 Timothy 1:7, “For the Spirit of God does not make us timid, but gives us power, love, and self-discipline.”