What is mother's day out?
Mother’s Day Out is a program designed to give parents an opportunity to pursue activities separate from their children with the assurance that their children are being cared for in a Christian environment. The children have the opportunity to learn social, verbal, and language skills as well as work on gross and fine motor skills. This is accomplished through interaction with teachers and other children as well as a variety of age appropriate activities. Our curriculum is child-centered and based on the childrens' needs and abilities in each class. There are opportunities for both individual and group activities as well as inside and outside play (weather permitting). Our goal is to provide activities and guidance as children learn about the love of Jesus.
Tera Teekel, 225-998-1083
Dates & Times
- Tuesday and Thursday or Monday, Wednesday & Friday
- 9:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- 9 months - 3 years
- Registration for the upcoming school year to begin in February
- $175 registration fee
- $160 per month for two day program (T,Th)
- $180 per month for three day program (T, W, Th)
- Please call 225-998-1083 to be placed on a waiting list.
Download the MDO/Pre-K information sheet here.